The purpose of the Strategic Growth Department is to diligently research opportunities in order to establish and cultivate colonies to become a chapter that makes real the ideals of Sigma Pi tonie hörbuch herunterladen. Our goal is to identify premier institutions for expansion through values based recruitment of campus leaders, scholars, athletes and gentlemen.
To refer a man, please click here.
Our current expansion efforts:
Our upcoming expansion efforts:
Think Sigma Pi might be a great fit for a university spotify to sd card? Connect with a member of our expansion staff to learn more about interest groups and colonies.
Interest Group Petitions
Sigma Pi prides itself on being excellent in everything that we do youtube videos herunterladen iphone x. We do this by living out our values every day, and by doing so, we set the standard for fraternities on any given campus. To ensure that our colonies are the best groups on their respective campuses, the Fraternity’s colony development program includes requirements for interest groups petitioning to colonize presets downloaden lightroom. Depending on the institution, the interest group may be required to petition the Executive Office, the operation arm of the Fraternity, to approve colonization with which app you can youtube videos. This petition should primarily describe the interest group’s progress through these requirements.The interest group requirements will drive the group’s growth and become the foundation of future success herunterladen. There are resources available to enable interest groups to meet these requirements in a timely manner. The Fraternity’s Director of Strategic Growth oversees the interest group process, working with the group and its leaders through the pre-colonization phase software zum videos herunterladen. He will continue to guide them as they strive to become a full chapter of Sigma Pi.
Interest Group Goals
- Academic Excellence
- Group GPA above both the campus’s All-Male and All-Fraternity Average GPAs
- New Member Recruitment Plan (Values-Based)
- Participate in recruitment training
- Host at least three recruitment events
- Amass a recruitment ‘names list’ of at least 100 men
- Promote Fellowship & Inspire service
- Organize and conduct a philanthropy event benefiting a charitable organization- preferably a mental health or suicide prevention event
- Organize and conduct a service event in the local community
- 80% of the interest group must attend an educational event; the event should focus on: personal development/professional development (i.e youtube songs herunterladen mac. health, study skills, professional development, etc.), or other educational workshops
- Hold a formal (coat-and-tie) brotherhood dinner
- Hold weekly brotherhood events to build camaraderie