Mid-Year Leadership Conference
Gear up for our 2023 Virtual MYLC taking place January 10th through the 12th, 2023. Join fellow Executive Council members, Alumni, and Volunteers to learn from speakers from across the country about your respective roles within your chapters and prepare you to grow as leaders within and outside of Sigma Pi Fraternity.
Please be sure to have access to a phone/tablet/computer with a video camera and microphone to fully experience and engage at the Virtual Mid-Year Leadership Conference. You should expect to be on camera to interact with the speakers during the sessions.
Upon completing your registration through mysigmapi.org you will receive an invitation from AttendeeHub within 1-3 days to create your account within the platform. You will need to create your account there in order to access the 2023 Virtual Mid-Year Leadership Conference.
Please reach out to Russell Kizior at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on how to register or set up your account through AttendeeHub.
- Click here to “Register Now”
- Login to MySigmaPi
- Events section is located on the right-hand side of the page
- In the events menu you will see 2023 Virtual MYLC and a register now button
- Alternatively, on the left hand side of the screen under Communications, you will find the events section. You can select that option to arrive in the same location
- Click the “Register Myself” button for the 2023 Mid-Year Leadership Conference located at the top of the screen under “Upcoming Events”
- Fill out all the required information within the event registration form
- Click the complete registration button
- Congratulations, you are now registered!
Dates: January 10th through the 12th, 2023
Registration Dates: Opens October 10th, Closes December 31st, 2022
Cost: Complimentary Registration
Recap of the 2022 Mid-Year Leadership Experience
This January, 11-13, Sigma Pi hosted its second ever Virtual Mid-Year Leadership Conference. Over 300 members, Sages, 2Cs, 3Cs, 4Cs, 1Cs, Heralds, and NMEs along with Volunteers and Alumni, representing over 78 chapters from across the country were able to gather for the three day event. Speakers from both in and out of the industry joined Sigma Pi throughout the week delivering sessions and curriculum to assist each attendee in their respective role as they continue to grow as leaders both within and outside their chapters. Those speakers and facilitators throughout the week included:
- Jack Lazar (Santa Clara ’85) – Audit Committee Chair, Resideo (Former GoPro CFO)
- Nelson Farris (Cal State Long Beach ’63) – Senior Director, Nike Inc.
- Jonathan Frost (UMSL ’99) – CEO, Sigma Pi Fraternity
- Dr. Jay Morgan (Murray State ‘85) – President, Morehead State University
- Grand Sage Joe Palazzolo Ed.D (Monmouth ’00) – Instructor, Monmouth University
- Grand Herald Paul Wydra (UMSL ’96) – Director, Development Initiatives
- Jeff Cline (North Carolina State ’85) – Vice President, Quality, Gexpro Services
- Matt Johnson (Saginaw Valley State ’00) – Associate Professor, Central Michigan University
- Ryan Post (Valparaiso ’09) – Senior Engineer, Whirlpool Corporation
- Kevin Carey (Illinois Wesleyan ‘09) – Associate Dean of Students, Illinois Wesleyan University
- Matt Kuhn (Embry-Riddle Daytona Beach ’88) – Chief Technology Officer, Thompson School District
- Mike Long (Oakland ‘03) – Senior Labor Relations Consultant, Trinity Health
- Paul Ke (Purdue ’88) – Enterprise Architect, Mastercard
- Quentin Groce (Grand Valley ’06) – Marketing and Advertising Strategy Consultant, MLive Media Group
- Todd Griffin (East Carolina ’90) – Director, Business Development , WIS International
- Chris Carter (Middle Tennessee ’08) – Director of Marketing and Communications, Sigma Pi
- Scott Quinlan (Fairmont State ‘95) – Director of Chapter Support, Sigma Pi
- Alexander Pettigrew (Indiana of Pennsylvania ‘15) – Director of Education and Programs, Sigma Pi
- Rod Barleen ( – Executive Vice President, Pennington & Company
- Jennifer Riso ( – Attorney, Cokinos Law
- Micah Kamrass ( – Attorney, Manley Burke
- Colin Nelson-Pinkston ( – Account Executive, TechniPhi
- Casey Richard ( – Growth Systems Coach, Phired Up
- Heather McLeod ( – Director of Client Services, OmegaFi
- Lauren Morgan ( – Professional Services Specialist, OmegaFi
While Sigma Pi was joined by a long list of talented individuals and professionals the event was also able to occur thanks to generous donations from Alan Boehme (Cal State Long Beach ‘78), PGS Ed Levesque (Bridgewater State ‘89), PGS Steve Lawler (Iowa ‘78), GTC Justin Todoroff (Cal State Long Beach ‘01), Jonathan Frost (UMSL ‘99), Doug Gold (Santa Clara ‘88), and Andrew Salas (Cal State Long Beach ‘74).
Sigma Pi will continue to evaluate its ability to leverage the delivery of its leadership education and training moving forward in the virtual manner it was delivered again this year.
- Photos from Past MYLC Events
Check out photos from the past MYLC events online at THIS LINK.