Resources in this section can provide you with general knowledge of chapter operations.
- Birkman Method
- Accessing Educational Programs and Resources
Resources in this section can provide you with an understanding of reporting structure and how to properly submit various reports.
- How to Submit Reports
- Reporting Forms
- Monthly Officer Report
- Statistics & Records Report
- The Emerald Report
- Membership Status Report
- Incident Report
- Anonymous Policy Violation Report
- Volunteer Term Report
- Volunteer Evaluation
- Pre-Province Archon Workshop Form
- Province Archon Workshop Reimbursement Form
- Event Marketing Request Form
- Alumni House Corporation Annual Certification
- A Year in the Life Outline
- Membership Management
- Introduction to OmegaOne Tutorial
- Introduction to Vault Tutorial
- How to Update Chapter Officers
- How to Add/Edit Vault Users
- How to Add Chapter Contacts in Vault
- New Member and Initiation Reporting
- Alumni Initiate Reporting
- How to Update Chapter Rosters
- Introduction to Vault Bill Pay Tutorial (Register to View Recording)
- How to Add a Bill in Vault
- How to Add Transactions in Vault
- How to Add a Transfer in Vault
Resources in this section can provide you with knowledge on becoming a volunteer and the benefits of being an alumni.
- Alumni Club/Association Resources
- Accessing Educational Programs and Resources
Chapter Marketing Resources
Resources in this section offer methods to promote your chapter, and the great things that you do on your campus and in your community.
Resources in this section will help you better understand the mission and values behind our national philanthropies
Resources in this section will give you in-depth knowledge to aid your chapter in it’s recruitment efforts.
- Recruitment Best Practices
- A Guide to Grow Your Chapter
- Mind Joggers – Adding to a Names List (Phired Up)
- Tabling for Fraternity Recruitment (Phired Up)
- Names List and Key Drivers in Fraternity Recruitment (Phired Up)
- 101 Small Activities (Phired Up)
- 1 on 1 Meeting Tutorial (Phired Up)
- “Chunking” Guide (Phired Up)
- Pre-Close and Quality Responses (Phired Up)
- How to Give a Bid (Phired Up)
- Recruitment Committee Meeting Structure (Phired Up)
- Virtual Recruitment
- Establish weekly recruitment committee meetings over a virtual meeting platform. Use this as a time to clean up your potential new member list and add more names to it.
- Continue to work your PNM list and engage them! During this time, digital interaction is important. Conduct member interviews through video chat or text message, play an online video game together to interact, etc. Most importantly, make sure you’re staying in touch with PNMs throughout the time you’re away from campus. Don’t let your momentum slip away.
- Extend bids via Facetime or video call. Mail or email a bid card, and follow up to get him registered. Call PNMs to follow up on their decision and to continue to engage with them on a regular basis.
- Since there may not be in-person aspects of chapter operations to involve him in right now, set up time virtually for the chapter to connect. Try and educate them on the fraternity and chapter and gauge their interest in varying roles in the brotherhood.
- Retention is challenging, so staying connected is key! If members are able to keep strong friendship ties and find value in Sigma Pi during this time, they’re far more likely to return to the chapter in the fall.
- Digital Recruitment Resources from Phired Up
Resources in this section will guide you through best practices for your chapter’s finances.
- Financial Tools
Event Planning Resources
Resources in this section will help you understand planning and the importance of a properly organized event.
- Event Planning and Best Practices
- Building A Guest List (Holmes Murphy)
- Conference Prevention and Emergency Planning (Holmes Murphy)
- Contract Template for Hiring Third-Party Vendor (Holmes Murphy)
- Designated Driver Programs (Holmes Murphy)
- Event Monitor Resource (Holmes Murphy)
- Event Planning Guide (Holmes Murphy)
- Fundraisers/Third Party Venue Events (Holmes Murphy)
- Holmes Murphy Fraternal Practice Prevention Calendar (Holmes Murphy)
- Special Event Insurance Coverage (Holmes Murphy)
- Spring Break (Holmes Murphy)
Chapter Property Resources
Resources in this section will help you prepare and maintain your chapter property.
Health and Safety Resources
Resources in this section will prepare you for all health and safety needs, whether that be understanding policies or education on prevention plans for situations you may face.
- Fraternity Resources
- Bystander Intervention
- Hazing Prevention
- Fire Prevention