Thank you for your interest in joining the Executive Office staff of Sigma Pi. Though the availability of employment opportunities varies, we are always looking for bright individuals with passion, dedication, and enthusiasm.
Click here to fill our the application for one of our open positions listed below.
- Chapter Management Associate (Hiring for Summer 2020)
Chapter Management Associates foster strong relationships with chapter leaders, alumni volunteers, and campus administrators at colleges and universities across North America. These individuals provide consultation, support and training to existing chapters by focusing on development of strong chapter operations in areas such as recruitment, membership education, and health and safety expectations and policies. Chapter Management Associates serve as the primary liaison between individual chapters and the Fraternity’s Executive Office, and are responsible for the promotion of the values of Sigma Pi Fraternity. This position reports to the Director of Chapter Management.
- Consults with Sigma Pi undergraduate chapter officers and volunteers to ensure their continued success
- Provides training and facilitates discussions for the continuing development of chapters on topics including, but not limited to, recruitment, membership education, health and safety, scholarship, and chapter management
- Completes reports and maintains communication with each chapter following consultation discussions and/or visits
- Assists in colony development efforts, including facilitating new officer and advisor trainings
- Assist in the development and revision of Sigma Pi educational programs and resources
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a business emphasis
- History of work experience, including internships/externships, required
- Fraternity knowledge and experience required, Sigma Pi membership strongly preferred
- Exhibited collegiate leadership experiences outside of fraternity life
- Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills, being able to network and build relationships with students, alumni, volunteers, and campus professionals
- Knowledge of best practices related to operations, sales, and marketing
- Ability to work independently
- Strong proficiency in time and project management
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, being able to facilitate programs and deliver dynamic presentations that engage and educate undergraduate student leaders
- Ability to travel and work on a flexible schedule, including some evening and weekend conference calls, programs, conferences, etc.