Tony Siress Leadership Summit
Due to the unfortunate nature of the weather conditions in the Dallas, Texas area, Sigma Pi regretfully must cancel the 2023 Tony Siress Leadership Summit scheduled for this weekend, February 2-5.
The Tony Siress Leadership Summit is a complimentary annual leadership program designed for our Presidents across Sigma Pi Fraternity. The focus of this summit is to provide an experiential learning experience driven by a curriculum that allows members to expand their skills both personally and professionally inside and outside of a classroom. This event will be an opportunity for our Presidents to come together and build upon their personal and professional skills in an environment geared towards experiential learning. By joining us this Spring you will have the chance to engage in conversations and activities that will take place both inside and outside the classroom. Attendees will learn and interact with high level speakers from our organization discussing various topics and experiences within their professional lives and then step outside of the classroom to build upon their newfound knowledge through activities such as ziplines & ropes courses, team sports, and even paintballing!
Dates: February 2-5, 2023
Registration Dates: CLOSED
Location: Ascend Camp and Retreat Center, 5218 Kiwanis Rd. Dallas, TX 75236
Cost: Complimentary Registration!
- Register for the 2023 Tony Siress Leadership Summit in MySigmaPi.org
- Complete the Ascend Camp and Retreat Center Waiver: HERE
- Please Make sure to email a copy of your confirmation email once complete to Russell Kizior at email@example.com and/or Alexander Pettigrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Packing Checklist:
- Bug Spray
- Sun Screen
- Attire: There will be activities taking place outside in the woods so please make sure to pack accordingly (comfortable walking shoes, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, etc)
- T-Shirts (Preferably Sigma Pi related)
- Polos (Preferably Polos from University)
- Comfortable Shorts
- Outdoor shoes (tennis shoes, hiking boots, etc.)