Whether you’re a student transitioning into online classes or a professional adapting to working from home, the adjustment can be challenging. Here are some tips to help you navigate your productivity while at home:
- Create a routine and stick to it
- Get dressed, even though you don’t have to, put some pants on
- Set up a designated work space to distinguish between school and home life
- Put ground rules into place with the people you’re sharing a space with
- Keep the TV off to help keep you focused
- Schedule breaks and yes, this includes breaks from social media, too
To learn more about best practices for working at home, visit here.
Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page for frequently asked questions and helpful resources.