Membership Records Coordinator
Sigma Pi Fraternity
Our organization is looking for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Membership Records Coordinator. The Membership Records Coordinator will work directly with our operations department and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with established records retention policies and procedures as well for the management of electronic and hardcopy membership records. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, organized, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks within a small, fast-paced environment. This is an excellent position for a committed administrative professional seeking a career with growth potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that new membership records are completed and filed in the records database on a regular and timely basis.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on membership activity
- Conducts inbound and outbound calls to members to ensure timely processing of all updates to member contact information, statuses, and other information, along with identifying and assessing the members needs quickly and accurately
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of the membership database
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information relating to the successful running of the organization and its systems
- Oversee the ordering process and inventory management of membership materials
- Responsible for the weekly shipping of new member materials and other items as needed
- Assist with registrations and logistics for events
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of applicable experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), with an ability to become familiar with organization-specific programs and software
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Board members, external partners, and donors
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be a team player and also be able to work independently
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, assignments, and priorities
Employees will receive a salary commensurate with experience. Sigma Pi Fraternity offers a competitive benefits package that includes: health insurance coverage; 401(k) plan availability; flexible paid vacation/personal time; professional development; and additional employee perks. Sigma Pi Fraternity also offers a team-oriented work environment located in Lebanon, TN.
Send a resume and cover letter to Jen Wyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 8, 2018.